- 9 Points of Presence (PoPs) at premier academic and research institutions across the country.
- Seamless backbone of terrestrial and satellite links supporting IPv6 and IPv4 protocols.
- Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and STM1 ready terrestrial backbone connecting all Points of Presence.
- Beaming space segment of 3 Transponders (3x36MHz) in the C-Band of RF Spectrum with the Satellite Hub at Bangalore.
- Network connected with the pan-European Education and Research Network (GEANT) through 2.5 Gbps IPLC link.
- Exclusive domain registrar for the education and research domains under .in registry – edu.in, res.in and ac.in
- Serving institutions in various sectors, viz., health, agriculture, higher education, schools, science & technology.
- Setting up of vocational training centers to enhance computer skills of children with disabilities.
- Establishment of information hubs and e-Linkage of Krishi Vigyan Kendras (KVKs) of Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR).
- Participation in the European Union funded 6th and 7th Framework Programmes (FP6 and FP7) focusing on the development of reliable and robust e-infrastructure world-wide and interconnectivity between European and Indian Grid infrastructures.
- Research & Development in collaboration with premier institutions in the areas of Mobile IPv6 and 6LoWPAN (IPv6 over Low power Wireless Personal Area Network)